Polítics of Accesibility
In the construction of the present Portal have adopted a series of measures with the aim to improve his accessibility.This comports a series of advantages like:
- Facilitate the access of the users independently of his physical condition or of his surroundings.
- Allow the access with different agents of user.
- Include clear contents very structured.
- Improve the navigation and the experience of the user.
Between other have adopted the following measures:
- Use of CSS for the presentation of the information.
- Alternative text in the images.
- The links offer details of the function or destination of the hipervínculo.
- se of the standards of the W3C.
- Access by means of shortcuts keyboard to the main options.
Fulfillment of the Standards
The pages of this website fulfil the mark AA according the Norm UNE 139803:2004 and the Guidelines of Accesibility for the Content Web 1.0 of the W3C. All the requirements of Priority 1 y Priority 2 have been checked with a manual analysis of the accesibility through different tools semi-automatic, agents of user and technical helps.
Shortcuts of Keyboard
In this Web are defined the following keys:
- Tecla of access 0 - Accessibility.
- Tecla of access 1 - Citizen.
- Tecla of access 2 - Providers and Companies.
- Tecla of access 3 - Administraiones Public.
- Tecla of access 4 - Calendar.
- Tecla of access 5 - Folder of the Citizen.
- Tecla of access 6 - Bulletin board.
- Tecla of access 7 - Glossary.
- Tecla of access 8 - Verification of signature.
- Tecla of access 9 - Access to the contact.
The use of the keys of access comes conditioned by the browser:
- Internet Explorer: ALT + shortcut, soltar the keys, and press ENTER
- Firefox: ALT + MAYÚSCULAS + shortcut
- Opera: MAYÚSCULAS + ESC + shortcut